帖子: 2098
注册时间: 周二 3月 12, 2019 10:55 am
国家/城市: 多伦多
联系:

MPP Jermery Roberts周报:明天预算宣布日将宣布社会服务医疗教育的各项预算

帖子 khu » 周三 4月 10, 2019 2:54 pm

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jeremy-r ... 607861988/

Weekly MPP Report

If there’s one day each year when you should stay up to speed with what’s happening at Queen’s Park, that day is Budget Day.
As it happens, Budget Day in Ontario is tomorrow, April 11th.
Every year the Minister of Finance is required to table the Government’s plan for the coming year. In it, we get to see what priorities the Government will focus on, what investments will be made, and where we can do things more efficiently.
With Ontario facing the largest debt of any province or state in the world, this plan will be essential to mapping out our financial future. We’re currently spending $12.5 billion on interest on our debt! That money could be used to support our social services, healthcare, or education - if we can get our province’s finances under control.
I’ve had some experience with budgets, having worked for the late Federal Finance Minister, Jim Flaherty, and his successor, Joe Oliver. I helped work on Canada’s last balanced budget.
As Vice-Chair of Ontario’s Finance Committee, I have had the opportunity to travel across the province and hear directly from Ontarians on what they would like to see in the Budget. You can check out the Finance Committee’s report here.
I also had the chance to hold a public Town Hall in Ottawa West – Nepean to hear from my constituents. The consensus findings from that Town Hall can be found here.
Tomorrow, I look forward to hearing Minister Fedeli’s speech and reading the Budget. I am confident that it will focus squarely on the priorities we have been fighting for since the election: creating an Open for Business/Open for Jobs environment, improving front-line healthcare services, and finding efficiencies to help us tackle our unsustainable debt.
So, my question this week is this: in tomorrow’s budget, what would you be most pleased to see?
Comment below or contact my office at jeremy.roberts@pc.ola.org or 613-721-8075.

每周MPP报告如果每年有一天你关注皇后公园发生的事情,那就是预算日。事实上,安大略省的预算日是明天,即4月11日。每年财政部长都必须列出政府来年的计划。在其中,我们可以看到政府将关注哪些优先事项,将进行哪些投资,以及我们可以更有效地开展工作。
由于安大略省面临世界上任何省或州的最大债务,该计划对于规划我们的财务未来至关重要。我们目前在债务利息上花费了125亿元!如果我们能够控制我们省的财政状况,这笔钱可用于支持我们的社会服务,医疗保健或教育。我已经有了一些预算经验,曾为已故的联邦财政部长Jim Flaherty和他的继任者Joe Oliver工作过。我帮助加拿大完成了最后的平衡预算。
作为安大略省财政委员会的副主席,我有机会到全省各地旅行,直接听取安大略省人民希望他们在预算案中看到的内容。您可以在此查看财务委员会的报告。我还有机会在渥太华西部的Nepean举行公共市政厅听取我的选民的意见。可以在这里找到市政厅的共识结果。
明天,我期待听到费德利部长的讲话并阅读预算案。我相信,它将直接关注我们自大选以来一直争取的优先事项:创建一个开放的商业/开放的就业环境,改善一线医疗保健服务,并找到效率,帮助我们解决我们不可持续的债务。所以,本周我的问题是:在明天的预算中,您最欣慰的是什么?请在下面发表评论或联系我的办公室:jeremy.roberts@pc.ola.org或613-721-8075。

声明:中文译文均为谷歌翻译,外加人工校对。以帮助英文不好的自闭症家长。如有出入,请以原英文出处为准。

头像
khu
注册用户
注册用户
联系:

Re: MPP Jermery Roberts周报:明天预算宣布日将宣布社会服务医疗教育的各项预算

帖子 khu » 周三 4月 10, 2019 9:38 pm

https://twitter.com/fordnation/status/1 ... 30176?s=19

拭目以待明天的预算宣布日。

头像
khu
注册用户
注册用户
联系:

帖子 khu » 周四 4月 11, 2019 8:03 am

有消息称多伦多星报的Cindy Riddell表示他们将在下午4点进行更新,因此每个主要新闻媒体都会同时发布. SSAH的消息也应该包括在其中,大家敬请关注各大媒体的消息。

头像
khu
注册用户
注册用户
联系:

帖子 khu » 周四 4月 11, 2019 1:58 pm

https://twitter.com/CityCynthia/status/ ... 30369?s=19