Aspiration And Discoveries (New Market campus)

安省多伦多以及周边地区,Ontario/GTA Area with anonymous ID
版面规则
仅限家长点评, 游客可以匿名发帖 -
回复
游客

Comments on Aspiration and Discoveries in Aurora / Newmarket

帖子 游客 » 周四 3月 14, 2019 2:01 pm

机构负责人 Supervisor Name:
机构名称Service Provider Name: Aspiration and Discoveries
地址Address:
联系信息Contact Info:
简短评价Brief Review: Comments on the initial visit
Pros
They have a large space, many rooms with different functionalities aiming at different age groups

Cons
1.During the visit, my kid was trying to play the manager's cellphone, her lock screen images were two doggies and what she said to my kid was, code on code, 'These doggies are probably better than you, they are my therapy dogs'. I just think this is a very inappropriate and unprofessional joke.

2.On the day of the visit, we were there 5 minutes before the arranged time, and waited for 25 minutes. And the manager took us in without any words or explanations why she let us wait 20 minutes. It was a Saturday, there is just a couple of kids inside, and I did not see any parents with her when she came out.

3.They have a strict rule of training time which must >=10hrs/week , or else they will not even register you into the ABA/IBI programme.

4.The ABA training room for kids has all hardwood floor, no toys inside(they said they bring toys in for each session), no mat or rug on the floor, weird.

5.If you ask any detailed questions, they just tell you do the assessment first(220$), or else they are not going to tell you anything.

Shirley

Aspiration And Discoveries (New Market campus)

帖子 Shirley » 周二 3月 26, 2019 10:53 am

机构负责人 Supervisor Name:
机构名称Service Provider Name: Aspiration And Discoveries
地址Address: Unit 8, 480 Harry Walker Pky S
联系信息Contact Info:
简短评价Brief Review:

My kid have been there since March Break camp, n their IT are so professional, they know how to treat my kid. Also when i talked to their manager they are very friendly and nice. Since my english not very good so i was worry i cannot explain what problem with my kid clearly or they dont understand what i trying to say, I m glad that they have Cantonese and Mandarin speaking colleagues can help me out to sort out problem. I also have joined their parent workshop, and they given out a lot of information to me and the Director Rachel is very nice, she answer all my question and try so hard to help me out even during her off hour. She replies all my email and gives me lots of opinions that what i could or should do.

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 1 访客