Exceptional Minds-Mississauga

帖子 游客 » 周日 5月 12, 2019 11:47 am

机构负责人 Supervisor Name:
机构名称Service Provider Name: Exceptional Minds
地址Address: 6685 Millcreek Dr #1, Mississauga, ON L5N 5M5
联系信息: http://exceptionalminds.ca/
Contact Info: (416) 360-5959
简短评价Brief Review:
My child is at Exceptional Minds, and I love them. They are very child-centric, and my child absolutely loves his instructors. they are a centre-based.
My child has been receiving services from Exceptional Minds for just over 2 years now. Her growth and progress has been nothing short of phenomenal. I am so grateful to her wonderful therapists who greet her with smiling faces every morning!
Anytime we shared a suggestion or concern with the team, they have been open to discussion. They really encourage “open communication” (just speak to the owner) and I really appreciate that they are willing to listen and work with us.
Thank you Exceptional Minds for all that you’ve done and continue to do for my daughter. Keep up the good work you provide to the children and families in this community!

游客

Re: Exceptional Minds-Mississauga

帖子 游客 » 周日 5月 12, 2019 11:48 am

Pros:
- great kids
- great coworkers

Cons:
- HORRIBLE sick day policy that is probably violating some sort of human rights. If you want to call in sick, you must find your own coverage for your clients. If you are unable to do so (which is 90%+ of the cases because the center is understaffed) then you MUST come in. If management really thinks you are sick (e.g. If you are throwing up), then you are allowed to go home.
- Employees are not valued.
- very little room to grow in the company.

Advice to management:
- Value your employees. If an IT shows flexibility by covering another client, acknowledge that and give them flexibility when they are sick and let them go home.

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 3 访客